We’re Broadcast Audio Fanatics. Are you?
The Telos Alliance is one of the most highly-regarded technology companies in America, with a dynamic, international presence in the broadcast sector. And we’re seeking passionate, talented, creative, and brilliant professionals to join our team. Do you have a passion for broadcasting? So do we. As a matter of fact, over 40% of our staff has roots in the broadcasting industry. This may be part of the reason The Telos Alliance is one of the most innovative, successful broadcast equipment companies in the industry.
Want to join us? We're currently seeking an Accountant to join our team in our Cleveland headquarters. Core hours will be an 8 hour (on average) during our main hours of 7am and 9pm EST (M-F).
Dynamic, international technology company in downtown Cleveland is seeking an Accountant. This position is responsible for performing a variety of accounting tasks and providing key assistance to the financial reporting process.
Minimum Education Required: Associates Degree in Accounting
Experience related to description of duties preferred or general accounting experience of two to three years. Applicants with less experience must have exceptional desire and aptitude for quickly gaining required experience
Process daily cash application from international wires, lockbox, checks, and credit cards. Send monthly customer statements and perform collection functions for past due accounts. Handle customer inquiries regarding outstanding invoices and payments.
Match invoices to packing slips and/or purchase orders. Enter invoices into business system. Process weekly check run, ensuring all discounts are taken. Sales tax filings for multiple states.
Track down/enforce purchase orders from different departments. Vendor inquiries. Maintain A/P files.
Month end closing. Prepares and enters monthly journal entries. Performs analysis and reconciliations of certain general ledger accounts. Payroll account reconciliation.
Assist in monthly inventory counts and reconciliation.
Provides assistance in all areas of finance as requested.
Qualifications - Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Requirements
- Detail oriented, self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong fundamental accounting skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- High level of integrity and reliability.
- Strong initiative to meet deadlines consistently in an accounting function.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks well, especially during monthly close cycle, and change priorities as needed.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and financial management. Strong skills required for communication, writing, and using Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SL is a plus.
- Strong desire to improve knowledge, skills, and processes.
These are exciting times at the Telos Alliance, with hundreds of dealers worldwide, and a huge domestic and international client base, we need to increase our resources, pure and simple, and we want you to be part of our growing family!
No Phone Calls Please. Address your resume, along with a few words about why your philosophy fits with ours to firstname.lastname@example.org