We’re Broadcast Audio Fanatics. Are you?
The Telos Alliance is one of the most highly-regarded technology companies in America, with a dynamic, international presence in the broadcast sector. And we’re seeking passionate, talented, creative, and brilliant professionals to join our team. Do you have a passion for broadcasting? So do we. As a matter of fact, over 40% of our staff has roots in the broadcasting industry. This may be part of the reason The Telos Alliance is one of the most innovative, successful broadcast equipment companies in the industry.
Want to join us? We're currently seeking an International Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Cleveland headquarters. Core hours will be an 8 hour (on average) during our main hours of 7am and 9pm EST (M-F).
The International Customer Service Representative requires exceptional customer engagement skills for domestic and international sales and operations support; managing customer expectations, and balancing the needs of those customers with internal processes and company goals. Interacts daily with the accounting, sales, production, shipping, marketing, and product repair/support departments, to provide the customer with solutions that fits their needs.
The position is focused on client relationship management and maintenance across various time zones to further strengthen our long-term customer relations; aiming to provide dealers of the Telos Alliance with an exceptional customer service experience. This is accomplished by supporting the customer while balancing sales and production demands; communicating effectively across platforms and cultures as an individual and team member. The representative must proactively work to identify potential issues to resolve problems before they begin; using critical thinking skills to thoroughly manage the logistics of customer’s orders; and offering solutions for customers in a timely manner.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Three - Five years’ experience preferred
- Oversee success of domestic and international orders from order intake to shipment.
- Prepares and ensures appropriate international shipping documents are complete in accordance with domestic and international laws, regulations, and standards.
- Create commercial invoices for International orders. Proficient in Import/Export documentation.
- Review open orders for continuous feedback and updates to customers. Ensure order flow & posts release list for accounting.
- Communicates with customers via phone/emails regarding order consolidation, availability updates, & potential credit issues; ensures following up with special orders; pro-actively updates customers anticipating customer needs.
- Enter PO’s for all International & Domestic orders including, but not limited to: configuration sheets, finished goods, parts, and software.
- Provide shipping estimates (UPS, FedEx, Concordia, other freight forwarders) for prepaid customers and on request.
- Responsible for providing accurate lead-times for all orders, including all web orders, domestic and International.
- Process web orders quickly and send lead-time detail.
- Provide weight & dimensions as required.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools outlined in standard work.
- Participate in production/sales meetings: includes preparation of agenda, meeting minutes, and sending out weekly detail to stakeholders.
- Facilitate Bank Letters of Credit Paperwork.
- Handles calls and emails from the sales team as quickly as possible to ensure remote sales employees are receiving excellent in office support.
- Responds to customer emails & phone calls within 24 hours; gives accurate lead time updates for equipment; finds alternative solutions for customers quickly when requested items are unavailable.
- Provides updates as needed for B2B site, including pricelist maintenance.
- Handle customer concerns or complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner.
- Setup new customer accounts in Business System.
- Update, maintain and create Metrics to improve internal and external service to our customers.
Qualifications - Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and phone presence is required.
- Multi-lingual skills - preferred.
- Previous experience with international business, foreign languages, and international shipping is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively manage time.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Proficiency with corporate tools, databases, and business systems.
- Computer proficiency required - Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and have solid decision-making skills is a plus.
- Must possess a sense of urgency.
- The ability to think “Out-Of-The-Box” is desired.
- Experience and/or knowledge of international cultures is desired
- Proficient math skills.
- Must have high level critical thinking and problems solving abilities; must be able to apply these skills to a variety of situations daily.
These are exciting times at the Telos Alliance, with hundreds of dealers worldwide, and a huge domestic and international client base, we need to increase our resources, pure and simple, and we want you to be part of our growing family!
Address your resume, along with a few words about why your philosophy fits with ours to firstname.lastname@example.org