Today’s broadcasters need more than just great audio processing. They need assurance that their audio processing platform is not only dynamic, but future proof and can cater to the industry's changing needs. A single unit that can be deployed on any service–FM / AM / DRM / HD / DAB / Stereo Generation. One box can do all this!
Omnia VOLT® offers versatility and performance within budget. It’s a high-performance audio processing platform delivered in a compact, 1RU unit that can transform in minutes.
• 6 AGC sections
• 5-band, time-aligned limiters
• Dynamics Engine architecture
• Low-distortion clipper design
• High-quality composite stereo generator
• Dozens of presets for consistently great sound
• Run studio side to feed your STL, or generate FM composite at the transmitter
• Designed specifically for the challenges of AM radio
• Versatile pre- and post-limiting equalization
• Superior presets created for today’s AM stations
• Asymmetrical Modulation and Tilt, applied after clipper, helps you get better performance even from older transmitters!
• Purpose-built for HD Radio, DRM, DAB, web streams, other compressed media, and syndicated program and studio productions
• Selectable bandwidths and crossover points, plus our exclusive Sensus algorithms help reduce lossy compression artifacts even at low bitrates
• Use as a general-purpose processor for gain control, limiting, and program distribution
• For splitting system between a main processor and a dedicated MPX stereo generator with advanced composite features at the transmitter
• Can be paired with VOLT FM, Omnia processors, or any other processor
• Features the same “One Louder” embedded pilot as the Omnia.11