Turbo-Charge Your Omnia.11 Sound with Optional Plug-Ins
Omnia.11 v3.0 is a major FREE firmware release that offers a lot of excellent features for Omnia.11 users. To learn more about or download version 3.0, click here. V3.0 provides the capability to add two exciting new OPTIONAL Plug-Ins to exisiting Omnia.11 units to turbo-charge your sound: the G-Force™ Dynamics Engine and the Perfect Declipper.
(Note: All new Omnia.11 units ship with version 3.0 installed, and the new G-Force Dynamics Engine enabled.)
G-Force Engine Optional Plug-In
Requires Omnia.11 firmware update v3.0. Ships standard on new units.
Designed by Frank Foti and Cornelius Gould, the G-Force Engine Plug-In represents a significant update to Omnia.11's dynamics—so significant, in fact, that with the G-Force Plug-In installed, you get an all-new GUI.
It sounds as great as it looks thanks to a brand-new dynamics processing framework that enables the Omnia.11 to set the overall EQ for signature consistency, making it sound cleaner, clearer, louder, more consistent, more open, and more pleasing.
You hear the music. You hear the voice. You don’t hear the processor. Features include:
- Highly refined density detection scheme for rock-solid performance across a wide range of recordings
- Program adaptive attack, release, and ratio values let you set the characteristic elements of your signature sound and make auto acceleration and deceleration smoother than ever
- A Makeup Threshold allows for gain management and control without sudden, audible swings
- AGC sections synchronize with program material
- Multiband Limiters now self-adapt to the Multiband AGC activity and also feature program-controlled attack and release, actively reducing limiter-induced inter-mod distortion. Limiters are more responsive and active, yet remarkably transparent, even under extreme activity
- A new bass-management system that allows broadcasters to adjust the Omnia.11's bass sub-system with a single knob
- Advanced adjustment mode for more precise bass sculpting, including Omnia's Solar Plexus bass enhancement feature
- An intelligent active bass clipper system that lets the full power of the new bass enhancement scheme to come through on the dial
Try G-Force Before You BuyGreat news! V3.0 contains a series of no-obligation four-hour G-Force demos, letting you hear how great it sounds before you buy. To try G-Force in demo mode, just install v3.0, then navigate to “Configuration" in the remote control webpage interface. You will see a selectable option: “Traditional” (the original, orange pre-G-Force engine) and “G-Force,” the all-new engine. By switching to G-Force, a four-hour demo period will be activated.Note: Switching between "Traditional" and "G-Force" engines takes about 30-45 seconds. The unit will not pass audio during this process, so you will want to plan accordingly before test-driving G-Force. Once the G-Force demo is running, one second of silence will mark the end of each four-hour demo period, and the front panel will indicate "Demo Mode." When G-force is purchased and installed, the “G-Force” option will remain deployed indefinitely. The “Traditional” mode remains available, and users can switch back to it if desired.
The Perfect Declipper Optional Plug-In
Requires Omnia.11 firmware update v3.0 with G-Force enabled.
And just when you thought nothing could sound any better, G-Force-enabled Omnia.11s can be upgraded with the Perfect Declipper Plug-In. Engineered by audio-processing legend Hans van Zutphen, the Perfect Declipper uses a revolutionary new algorithm to replace clipped areas in audio recordings, restoring dynamics and removing distortion.
Want to Learn More? Watch Our Omnia.11 Videos!
Cornelius Gould on G-Force for Omnia.11
Omnia.11 3.0 G-Force Demo Mode
Omnia.11 G-Force Setup with Cornelius Gould
What Is G-Force for Omnia.11?
Omnia.11 v3.0 Update Info