Telos is growing and expanding!
The Telos Alliance (www.TelosAlliance.com) is one of the most highly-regarded technology companies in America, with a dynamic, international presence in broadcast, streaming and content creation in both hardware and software. Our Support Group is expanding. We are seeking passionate, talented, creative, and brilliant professionals to join our team – all levels of radio technology experience will be considered.
Telos Alliance has been awarded a "Top 100 Workplace in Northeast Ohio" by the Cleveland Plain Dealer for two consecutive years. With more than 100 dealers worldwide and a significant domestic and international client base, you will be challenged every day!
Want to join us?
We have openings for Customer/Technical Support Representatives in our Cleveland headquarters.
Telos provides tech support hours from 7am-9pm EST. This position will assist in covering these hours as well as participating in our 24/7 on-call rotation team. The 24/7 on-call rotation occurs for one week (approximately once every other month) and requires covering calls/emails outside the 7am-9pm hours, including all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet customer needs in a timely fashion
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Experience with technology including hardware and software issues
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- More responsibilities may be added as business conditions warrant
- Pro Audio and/or Radio experience a plus
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, and other electronic means
- Provide up to all three levels of support for all Telos Alliance products
- Follow up with customers and dealers to ensure support needs are met and satisfied in a timely fashion
- Utilize our database ticketing support system (CRM) to process basic parts orders and repairs
- Available via cell phone for after-hour questions
- Assist with writing FAQs, support documents, and manuals
- Attend weekly conference meetings with the support team
- Follow up with different departments at the Telos Alliance to ensure action is being taken on requests made on behalf of the customer
- Assist with beta testing of new Telos Alliance products
- Possible 25-35% travel at times to support customer needs (travel trips may include system commissioning and/or on-site product training)
- Participate in major trade shows (pre-show building, packing, setup, etc.) when necessary
- 24/7 on-call rotation (approximately once every other month) is required and involves being on-call for the week (outside the 7a-9p hours, and all day Saturday and Sunday)
Address your resume, along with a few words about why you think you want to join this team to: firstname.lastname@example.org.