Telos is growing and expanding!
The Telos Alliance (www.TelosAlliance.com) is one of the most highly-regarded technology companies in America, with a dynamic, international presence in broadcast, streaming and content creation in both hardware and software. Our Support Group is expanding. We are seeking passionate, talented, creative, and brilliant professionals to join our team.
Telos Alliance has been awarded a "Top 100 Workplace in Northeast Ohio" by the Cleveland Plain Dealer for two consecutive years. With more than 100 dealers worldwide and a significant domestic and international client base, you will be challenged every day!
Want to join us?
We have openings for a Production Test Supervisor in our Cleveland headquarters.
Supervises the testing of new products. Designs policies and procedures for product testing and ensures that testing meets established standards and budgets. Identifies issues with product quality and makes corrective recommendations to product design team. Responsible for developing and maintaining documented test methods, operating instructions, and troubleshooting guides for consistency and accuracy. May require a bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Supervises a small of technical staff in highly transactional or repetitive processes. Contributes to the development of processes and procedures. Thorough knowledge of current industry standard test and troubleshooting methods required. Typically requires 5 years’ experience in the in a test and supervisory role.
Duties and responsibilities/Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain Test and Quality Standards.
- Ensures engineering change orders are being implemented
- Contributes in the development of test procedures
- Develop and build test fixtures and cables
- Inspection of product to meet quality standards
- Identification of Quality Issues.
- Quantify quality issues
- Report quality issues to Design and Manufacturing teams
- Provide recommendations to Design and Manufacturing teams
- Provide Technical Assistance.
- Assist team in troubleshooting and repair of product
- Provide technical answers on audio testing, processes and procedures
- Advise on soldering standards
- Provide assistance for Support, Repair ,Design and Manufacturing teams
- Schedule Training
- Schedule cross training on testing of established products
- Provide training on testing of new product
- Train on problem isolation and troubleshooting techniques
- Management of Personnel
- Personnel time management
- Schedule annual performance reviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in test and supervisory role.
Qualifications – Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Requirements:
- Knowledge of audio (analog and AES) testing standards
- Technical troubleshooting background.
- Ability to function in a dynamic work environment.
- Supervisory experience.
Physical Requirements/Working conditions:
Requires standing, sitting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, moving and/or carrying, lifting up to a maximum of fifty (50) pounds, climbing, walking, pulling, pushing, use of material handling equipment, grasping, and talking in a production, test and warehouse environment. Hours of work may exceed normal business hours.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, along with a few words about why you think you want to join this team to: firstname.lastname@example.org