Telos is growing and expanding!
The Telos Alliance (www.TelosAlliance.com) is one of the most highly-regarded technology companies in America, with a dynamic, international presence in broadcast, streaming and content creation in both hardware and software. Our Support Group is expanding. We are seeking passionate, talented, creative, and brilliant professionals to join our team.
Telos Alliance has been awarded a "Top 100 Workplace in Northeast Ohio" by the Cleveland Plain Dealer for two consecutive years. With more than 100 dealers worldwide and a significant domestic and international client base, you will be challenged every day!
Want to join us?
We have openings for a Senior Electronics Technician in our Cleveland headquarters.
The Senior Electronics Technician performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment; analyzes and records results. Records data from development testing in standard formats and provides results to product and engineering teams. Also, performs production testing to meet daily, weekly, and monthly production goals. Assists technical teams with recommendations to resolve testing problems, roadblocks or equipment malfunctions that impact the performance or validity of testing. Recommend changes in testing methods or equipment changes. Thorough knowledge of current industry standard test and troubleshooting methods required.
- Uphold Production Department Test and Quality Standards.
- Assists with engineering change orders process and implementation in production.
- Create, develop, and maintain test procedures and standards.
- Use schematic analysis combined with standard electronic test techniques to perform failure analysis and root cause determination to a component level.
- Perform component-level repair.
- Assist the Engineering staff as necessary in the design, fabrication, or validation of new production test fixtures.
- Develop and build test fixtures and cables.
- Works closely with Design, production, & continuing engineering to ensure quality issues are resolved.
- Provide recommendations to Design and Manufacturing teams.
- Provide Technical Assistance as needed to product support team.
- Function as team lead for production team in troubleshooting and repair of product
- Become technical authority on audio testing, processes and procedures; including Knowledge of audio (analog and AES) testing standards.
- Ensures daily production targets are achieved.
- Authority on soldering standards.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, along with a few words about why you think you want to join this team to: email@example.com